Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

Oops, I missed last week's stash report! I bought fabric these past two weeks, but I promise all of it has a purpose!


The black will be backing for the one patch quilt. Sadly, the black I used on the front was nowhere to be found in the shop. The pink batik will be for the dogwood quilt, which I'm still planning on making. I'm participating in a quilted fabric basket swap, and according to my partner's information, blue is her favorite color, and I thought that fat quarter would be rather a pretty one to use.

This didn't use any fabric, only thread, but I did finish quilting the pinwheels this week, so I'm ready to use up some fabric for binding! Here's the back of it, since you can't really see the quilting in the picture I took from the front!


The fabric I used up this week was for the soft-sided portfolio, but I haven't made more progress than what I last showed you. Sadly, I won't get anything done this week due to work--but after that I've got some challenge and swap deadlines to meet, so I'll be making some progress!

Used This Week: 1.25
Used Year To Date: 18.625
Added This Week: 3.5
Added Year To Date: 51.25
Net Used For 2011: -32.625


Check out how everyone else is doing on Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment