Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I haven't done much sewing this week, either, but lots of fabric in! At this rate, reducing my stash isn't going to happen this year.

A dear, longtime friend is in town visiting with both me and her sister this weekend, and she decided to clean out her fabric drawer/have fun picking some new fabrics at her favorite hometown fabric shop. All in all, she brought me about nine yards of scraps and yardage!!!

THANK YOU REBECCA!!! :)


For no apparent reason other than "we felt like it," another friend and I also went to the quilt shop here, which of course always results in at least a few bolt ends/clearance fabrics.


At least I have an idea for that purple/pink batik already...

I did finish the paper-pieced strips for my fabric basket swap, so putting the rest of it together should go relatively quickly from here.


Used This Week: 0.125
Used Year To Date: 18.875
Added This Week: 11.375
Added Year To Date: 62.625
Net Used For 2011: -43.75


See how everyone else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment