Sorry for my silence; for various reasons I haven't been doing much sewing the last few weeks--but the last few days have been productive!
I've made a pillowcase for my fiance, who loves blueberries...
This pillowcase was super easy and used exactly a yard of fabric with only some selvedges left over--I think I might have to make some for myself, too!
I got a new, big, acrylic table that fits the free arm on my sewing machine perfectly, and as a result quilted an entire quilt yesterday. I'd really recommend getting one of these--I think they're available for many if not most machines--as I thought my quilting turned out unusually well! Here's a sneak peek.
Fabrics newly acquired include these Kaffe Fassett fabrics intended for a purse (I'm just waiting for next week's interfacing sale at Joann's!):
And these pretty batiks, which are mostly from Stonemountain and Daughter, an amazing fabric shop in Berkeley, CA.
I'll leave you with a picture of another piece of artwork I made this week--it's worked in metal, and I'm calling it "Thank God I Didn't Break My Sewing Machine."
Used This Week: 1.25 Used Year To Date: 28.5 Added This Week: 10 Added Year To Date: 86 Net Used For 2011: -57.5