Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stash Report (Not My Fault!)

I didn't fall off the wagon this week. No sirree. I bought 2 yards of fabric for the background for my one patch quilt so I can finish that top off, and that was it. The other 7 3/4 yards into my stash this week were brought back from a business trip by someone who clearly loves me very much. All together now: awww!

Aren't these gradients gorgeous?

I might back the octopus quilt with one of these.

This is a seriously awesome batik.


I have been sewing this week, but not much fabric out and I'm not quite ready to show you the results yet. Soon, though, I'll be ready to actually finish some quilts!

Used This Week: 0.25
Used Year To Date: 14.875
Added This Week: 9.75
Added Year To Date: 44.75
Net Used For 2011: -30.125


See if anyone else is doing better than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment