Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I used mostly scraps this week to make little phone cases--not only did I get a new phone this week, so did several others! I'll post a little tutorial soon.

This is a smartphone-sized case for my friend. She enjoys the vampire stories that are popular lately, so she gets bat fabric!

The fabric in this week is from the clearance bin, so I think I can't really be blamed. I only went in to the shop to sign up for a landscape quilt class next month, which I'm very excited about participating in. I may have to do some more shopping to get prepared for it, unfortunately!



Used This Week: 0.125
Used Year To Date: 22.75
Added This Week: 1
Added Year To Date: 64.625
Net Used For 2011: -42.875


See how everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

  1. I like the smartphone cases. Will look forward to seeing your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it counts if it's from the clearance bin :) I love your City of Owls quilt - the combination of shapes and colours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete