Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

Can I just plead the fifth amendment?

I bought a bunch of batiks in preparation for a landscape quilting class I will be taking with Chris Eichner at the end of July.

We will be making a mountain scene, I think.

Also, a while back I picked up two fat quarters of Quilter's Tweed, and yesterday at the quilt shop I found all the other colors so of course I had to complete my collection. Here it is, completed:


There was a neat, simple sample quilt in the shop a while back which I was going to reproduce. It should whip up pretty quickly.

Nothing much to report on the out front--I'm still finishing up phone cases.


Used This Week: 0
Used Year To Date: 22.75
Added This Week: 4.25
Added Year To Date: 68.875
Net Used For 2011: -47.125


See how everyone else is doing...

1 comment:

  1. Pleading the 5th is allowed. I like the phone case.

    ReplyDelete